Stone cladding, wall cladding, oyster quartz split face 3D cladding tiles are becoming increasingly popular with interior designers, architects and those looking to add that "wow" factor into their projects. They look stunning on a feature wall or behind a flat-screen TV or fire surround and they look particularly dramatic when using LED lighting.
Our shareholder's factory has been producing stone cladding since 2009, not all factories provide the same consistency and quality time and time again.
MORE STOCK ARRIVING - ETA 28/10, PLEASE CHECK BACK TO BUY ONLINE
- Interlocking design so you can create a "seamless" join so the wall looks natural
- Oyster quartz giving a premium and sophisticated look, the quartz within the stone bounces the light giving a "sparkling" appearance - especially with accent lighting to really create a stunning backdrop
- Can be used inside and outside (ensure the area is tanked if direct water contact is likely)
- Suits modern and traditional schemes
- Easy to install and quick -no specialist tools needed
- Sample service available to check colour and texture so you can be confident of your purchase
|Z STONE CLADDING||Stone Cladding, Wall Cladding, Split Face Tiles|
|FINISHED FACE||Split 3D Mosiac Tiles|
|SIZE & PACKS||360 x 100 x 7-11 mm,
11 Pieces / 10.70kgs / Carton,
72 Cartons / Crate
|EDGE||Sawn & Interlocking|
|MANUFACTURER||Oversea Shareholder's factory|
A video review explaining the key features of the product.
Free Delivery Zone: Standard delivery is FREE to most areas in the UK and delivery times are normally less than 6 working days (usually 5-7 working days, between 8:00am to 5.30pm) once the order is paid successfully. If you require EXPRESS DELIVERY, please contact our office so we can provide information about the delivery options available for your area – in this case, you will need to follow the Delivery Surcharge in the link.
Outside Free Zone: The following areas are outside the FREE DELIVERY zone, hence incur a delivery charge (which is still reasonable) - please call our office for information regarding the applicable surcharge, which varies from £10 to £100 per crate. If you happen to live in one following delivery zone, its important you contact our office first before making your purchase, then you need to follow the Delivery Surcharge in the link.
The Following Postcodes Are Outside The Free Delivery Zone:
AB, BT, DD, DG, EH, FK, G, GY, HS, IM, IV, JE, KA, KW, KY, ML, PA, PH, PO30-41, TD AND ZE
Method: Like almost all paving slabs industry, deliveries are made by a 3rd party transport company using a tail-lift and hand-operated pump truck, NOT by a vehicle with a crane.
It is only possible to drop deliveries at the kerb-side, driveway or other accessible open spaces - the delivery lorry is typically 30ft long (approximately the size of a large fire engine).
We hope you understand, we cannot off-load onto gravel or loose areas, steep slopes or soil areas due to safety considerations.
In order to make your purchasing experience as smooth as possible and prevent any mishaps, we have put together a checklist. Considering that paving stone is a natural item and can be extremely heavy, we hope this helps you avoid any mistakes.
- Please ensure you order a minimum of 10% to 15% extra to cover the occasional breaks in transit, breakages during installation and slabs you may wish to deselect for aesthetic purposes. The first 7% of any transit damage is not covered, above 7% to 15% is refunded on a prorata basis. Replacements are only sent if the overall damage exceeds 20%.
- Check your delivery postcode to see if you are in the FREE delivery area - see our "Delivery" Tab for areas not covered and get in touch for a quote.
- Delivery is from Monday to Friday, 8am to 5.30pm and must be signed for.
- We will give the delivery company your number so they can book the delivery with you directly - they will typically call you the day after we dispatch your order. It is important you provide the correct contact number(s). If you have not been called within 48hrs of your order being dispatched please contact our office so we can assist you.
- Check the "Delivery" Tab so that know understand how the standard delivery is made (Tail-lift, kerb-side only).
- Receiving your order - please sign the paperwork with the phrase "UNCHECKED FOR DAMAGES". We cannot pursue any claims if the paperwork is not marked as such.
- Breakages - every effort is taken to ensure the paving stones arrives undamaged, with it being a natural product breakages can occur and therefore the first 7% of the order is not covered. If it is greater than this level please email detailed pictures evidencing the scale of the damage within 48hrs of receipt and we will refund by meter. Replacements are not sent unless the nature of the damage is excessive; typically this would be 30% (i.e. due to crate being dropped, mechanical impact etc.)
- Returns and refunds - please refer to the full policy here - Returns & Refunds