HOW DO WE KEEP OUR PRICES SO LOW
— The way we work is different to others:
✅ Our shareholder specializes in stone quarry. This means we're able to make direct saving for our customers
✅ We also try to be as efficient as possible for supply chain
✅ We do very little advertising
✅ We have very few employees
Porcelain paving slabs, outdoor porcelain tiles have a number of benefits for your next landscape. Vitrified porcelain paving slabs offer durability, scratch resistance, and require practically minimal maintenance. Along with some natural stone good characteristic, they are on the higher end of the price scale, but well worth the price. We are the UK based wholesale centre on behalf of world-class manufacturer Simola Vitrified Pvt Ltd.
Our Porcelain Paving is Full-Coloured Body and CE Standard
Looking for a range of future paving slabs, patio slabs, we typically sell these cost-effective 20mm outdoor porcelain tiles with world-class quality (CE standard) to transform your patio or driveway. Here we showcase our beautiful range of porcelain paving stocked in the UK on behalf of our partner factory Simola, realistic stone effect designs across the board yet each exhibiting their own unique colour palette.
Our porcelain paving slabs are FULL COLOURED BODY TILES, they are sintered glazed porcelain tiles made of natural clay with high-tech digital printing colours and texture on the surface. Due to higher than industry standards, the full coloured body of our porcelain paving slab is similar to the surface colour design, this advantage is that the colour of the chipped portion is maintained a similar colour as the surface even under very occasional intense impact.
Our full coloured body porcelain 20mm tiles are made of a mixture of refined natural clay and coloured natural pigments after passing through the sintering and pressing phase. Advances in technology have made it possible to imitate the colour and texture of natural stone on the surface of porcelain tiles by using digital printing Definitely, base on flexible design method, full-coloured body glazed porcelain tiles are more popular than full body porcelain tiles for the homeowner.
Our high slip-resistant and scratch full coloured body porcelain slabs are suitable for residential property out space, such as the patio, garden, walk path, driveway, and some commercial sites.
Our range of porcelain paving includes the ever-popular Beige, Grey, Nero, Black, Cream, Black, Nero, Ash and Anthracite, that we believe offers something for everyone to provide the perfect contemporary design of the tones and colours to best suit your stunning outdoor space.
Porcelain Paving Slabs Have More Benefits
Our porcelain paving slabs have a non-porous surface so they’re low maintenance. Because they’re lowest water absorption, you don’t need to worry about discolouration due to water, mould, or mildew, so they are much better resistance to stains impregnating the surface. They also resist chipping, scratches, and furniture marks. In contrast to natural stones, there’s no need to worry about sealing, fading, or splinters. Just jet-wash with water occasionally, and solidifiable material can be removed by the powerful brush.
Key Features of Porcelain Paving
- Paving Slabs: Porcelain Paving - CE Standard
- Material: Full Coloured Body Vitrified Porcelain
- Colours: Nero, Grey, Beige, Anthracite, Black, Cream, Ash, Cement
- Finished Texture: Textured Surface Embossed, Anti-Slip R11
- Suitability: External, Internal
- Thickness: Nominal 20 mm
- Calibrated: Calibrated
- Edge: Rectified Edges
- Benefits Resistant: Frost, Salts, Chemicals, Water-Stains, Algae, Mould, Moss, Colour Fading
- Maintenance: Easy to Clean, Minimal Maintenance
- Made in: India (Simola, World-Class Manufacturer)
If Grouting is Necessary for Porcelain Paving
- Grouting is unnecessary and meaningless for porcelain paving. Grouting is usually used to resist the water absorption of the edges of natural stone paving slabs. Because the water absorption rate of porcelain paving is extremely low, the porcelain paving does not need grouting at all.
- If grouting the gaps of porcelain paving, the solidifiable chemical grout material should be cleaned immediately, actually, we strongly discourage the use of coloured solidifiable chemical grout, such as epoxy grout, otherwise, the resin hardener will make impression on our perfect textured slabs. The water-stain doesn't be absorbed but coloured solidifiable chemical hardener may not be easily removed from the embossed surface of slabs.
Download PDF Files of Porcelain Paving