Porcelain Paving Cream Monolith 600 x 600 x 20mm is matt finished design, the surface is Monolith Natural Stone sense, the colour available in Cream.
Monolith series porcelain paving is full-coloured body porcelain slab, which is scratch-resistant, very strong load resistant with minimal maintenance, it gives the surface more lively, and its subtle cream markings add fun and warmth and dynamic to contemporary design, which is also known as vitrified paving.
STOCK ARRIVAL TO BE CONFIRMED
Presentation | Preview Sketch 1 | Preview Sketch 2 | Preview Sketch 3 (Accurate Colour)
Our porcelain paving slabs are FULL COLOURED BODY TILES, they are sintered glazed porcelain tiles made of natural clay with high-tech digital printing colours and texture on the surface. Due to higher than industry standards, the full coloured body of our porcelain slab is similar to the surface colour design, this advantage is that the colour of the chipped portion is maintained a similar colour as the surface even under very occasional intense impact.
Our full coloured body porcelain 20mm tiles are made of a mixture of refined natural clay and coloured natural pigments after passing through the sintering and pressing phase. Advances in technology have made it possible to imitate the colour and texture of natural stone on the surface of porcelain tiles by using digital printing Definitely, base on flexible design method, full-coloured body glazed porcelain tiles are more popular than full body porcelain tiles for the homeowner.
Our high slip-resistant and scratch full coloured body porcelain slabs are suitable for residential property out space, such as the patio, garden, walk path, driveway, and some commercial sites.As an honest wholesaler, we are obliged to tell you frankly about the origin of our products and the level of manufacturer, we only wholesale CE standard quality porcelain paving from the world-class manufacturer - Simola Vitrified Pvt Ltd.
Collect in Felixstowe Warehouse: Retailers and landscapers are welcome to collect at our distribution centre in Felixstowe, UK in order to take advantage of the discounts and trade deals we offer. Also, don’t hesitate to call us on 01908 973 298.
||Porcelain Paving, CE standard|
|FINISHED FACE||Textured Surface Embossed|
|SIZE & PACKS||52 Slabs for 600 x 600 mm|
|FULL PACKS||18.72 M2|
|WATER ABSORBING||Less than 0.50%|
|LOAD BEARING||Heavy Loading|
||Frost, Salts, Chemicals, Water-Stains, Algae, Mould, Moss|
||World-Class Factory: Simola Vitrified Private Ltd|
Check out our short video "Breaking Strength of Simola Porcelain Paving Slabs", you can understand this world-class 20mm outdoor tiles.
Free Delivery Zone: Standard delivery is FREE to most areas in the UK and delivery times are normally less than 6 working days (usually 5-7 working days, between 8:00am to 5.30pm) once the order is paid successfully. If you require EXPRESS DELIVERY, please contact our office so we can provide information about the delivery options available for your area – in this case, you will need to follow the Delivery Surcharge in the link.
Outside Free Zone: The following areas are outside the FREE DELIVERY zone, hence incur a delivery charge (which is still reasonable) - please call our office for information regarding the applicable surcharge, which varies from £10 to £100 per crate. If you happen to live in one following delivery zone, its important you contact our office first before making your purchase, then you need to follow the Delivery Surcharge in the link.
The Following Postcodes Are Outside The Free Delivery Zone:
AB, BT, DD, DG, EH, FK, G, GY, HS, IM, IV, JE, KA, KW, KY, ML, PA, PH, PO30-41, TD AND ZE
Method: Like almost all paving slabs industry, deliveries are made by a 3rd party transport company using a tail-lift and hand-operated pump truck, NOT by a vehicle with a crane.
It is only possible to drop deliveries at the kerb-side, driveway or other accessible open spaces - the delivery lorry is typically 30ft long (approximately the size of a large fire engine).
We hope you understand, we cannot off-load onto gravel or loose areas, steep slopes or soil areas due to safety considerations.
In order to make your purchasing experience as smooth as possible and prevent any mishaps, we have put together a checklist. Considering that paving stone is a natural item and can be extremely heavy, we hope this helps you avoid any mistakes.
- Please ensure you order a minimum of 10% to 15% extra to cover the occasional breaks in transit, breakages during installation and slabs you may wish to deselect for aesthetic purposes. The first 7% of any transit damage is not covered, above 7% to 15% is refunded on a prorata basis. Replacements are only sent if the overall damage exceeds 20%.
- Check your delivery postcode to see if you are in the FREE delivery area - see our "Delivery" Tab for areas not covered and get in touch for a quote.
- Delivery is from Monday to Friday, 8am to 5.30pm and must be signed for.
- We will give the delivery company your number so they can book the delivery with you directly - they will typically call you the day after we dispatch your order. It is important you provide the correct contact number(s). If you have not been called within 48hrs of your order being dispatched please contact our office so we can assist you.
- Check the "Delivery" Tab so that know understand how the standard delivery is made (Tail-lift, kerb-side only).
- Receiving your order - please sign the paperwork with the phrase "UNCHECKED FOR DAMAGES". We cannot pursue any claims if the paperwork is not marked as such.
- Breakages - every effort is taken to ensure the paving stones arrives undamaged, with it being a natural product breakages can occur and therefore the first 7% of the order is not covered. If it is greater than this level please email detailed pictures evidencing the scale of the damage within 48hrs of receipt and we will refund by meter. Replacements are not sent unless the nature of the damage is excessive; typically this would be 30% (i.e. due to crate being dropped, mechanical impact etc.)
- Returns and refunds - please refer to the full policy here - Returns & Refunds