Paving slabs 600 x 600 x 20mm, silver grey granite paving provides a durable and hard-wearing surface ideal for using in beautiful natural stone garden patio or path - We directly import from own quarries in China so you can create the contemporary patio design by this attractive flamed and textured paving slabs under prices matching.
Silver Grey Granite Quarry: We sell silver-grey granite in China and all over the world under our brand Stone Paving Direct. Working this way gives us a lot of buying power so we can often provide a much better quality product for less.
We do not accept orders below £429 for 600 x 600 silver grey, otherwise, it will be cancelled and refunded.
Best Silver Grey Granite Paving Slabs | Best Prices | Premium Quality
Granite Paving Slabs Silver Grey by G603 Granite Quarry Wholesaler
Tips: Very simply the smooth side is the bottom. The rough side (flamed finished) is the top. This is so that the slab affords some texture to ensure a good grip. If the use the smooth side (sawn face) on the top, when wet this could be quite slippery. The bottom sawn scar is acceptable.
We emphasize most strongly that granite paving should be fully bedded and not laid on dots and dabs mortar, do not let dots bedding, dabs bedding, spot bedding, ring bedding and other uneven mortar to support slabs.
Collect in our Paving Stone Warehouse: Retailers and landscapers are welcome to collect at our distribution centre for claiming the bigger discount of trade term, Call us on 01908 973 298. We have a distribution centre in Felixstowe.
|STONE VARIETIES||Silver Grey Granite Paving|
|COLOUR||Silver Grey, Light Grey|
|FINISHED FACE||Flamed Slabs, Anti-Slip|
|SIZE & PACKS||600 x 600 x 20 mm, 50 Slabs|
|THICKNESS||Nominal 20 mm|
|LAID||5-8 mm joint|
|MANUFACTURER||Oversea own quarry & factory|
A video review explaining key features of the product - in this video we are showing our 900 x 600 but features are the same for all sizes.
Free Delivery Zone: Standard delivery is FREE to most areas in the UK and delivery times are normally less than 6 working days (usually 5-7 working days, between 8:00am to 5.30pm) once the order is paid successfully. If you require EXPRESS DELIVERY, please contact our office so we can provide information about the delivery options available for your area – in this case, you will need to follow the Delivery Surcharge in the link.
Outside Free Zone: The following areas are outside the FREE DELIVERY zone, hence incur a delivery charge (which is still reasonable) - please call our office for information regarding the applicable surcharge, which varies from £10 to £100 per crate. If you happen to live in one following delivery zone, its important you contact our office first before making your purchase, then you need to follow the Delivery Surcharge in the link.
The Following Postcodes Are Outside The Free Delivery Zone:
AB, BT, DD, DG, EH, FK, G, GY, HS, IM, IV, JE, KA, KW, KY, ML, PA, PH, PO30-41, TD AND ZE
Method: Like almost all paving slabs industry, deliveries are made by a 3rd party transport company using a tail-lift and hand-operated pump truck, NOT by a vehicle with a crane.
It is only possible to drop deliveries at the kerb-side, driveway or other accessible open spaces - the delivery lorry is typically 30ft long (approximately the size of a large fire engine).
We hope you understand, we cannot off-load onto gravel or loose areas, steep slopes or soil areas due to safety considerations.
In order to make your purchasing experience as smooth as possible and prevent any mishaps, we have put together a checklist. Considering that paving stone is a natural item and can be extremely heavy, we hope this helps you avoid any mistakes.
- Please ensure you order a minimum of 10% to 15% extra to cover the occasional breaks in transit, breakages during installation and slabs you may wish to deselect for aesthetic purposes. The first 7% of any transit damage is not covered, above 7% to 15% is refunded on a prorata basis. Replacements are only sent if the overall damage exceeds 20%.
- Check your delivery postcode to see if you are in the FREE delivery area - see our "Delivery" Tab for areas not covered and get in touch for a quote.
- Delivery is from Monday to Friday, 8am to 5.30pm and must be signed for.
- We will give the delivery company your number so they can book the delivery with you directly - they will typically call you the day after we dispatch your order. It is important you provide the correct contact number(s). If you have not been called within 48hrs of your order being dispatched please contact our office so we can assist you.
- Check the "Delivery" Tab so that know understand how the standard delivery is made (Tail-lift, kerb-side only).
- Receiving your order - please sign the paperwork with the phrase "UNCHECKED FOR DAMAGES". We cannot pursue any claims if the paperwork is not marked as such.
- Breakages - every effort is taken to ensure the paving stones arrives undamaged, with it being a natural product breakages can occur and therefore the first 7% of the order is not covered. If it is greater than this level please email detailed pictures evidencing the scale of the damage within 48hrs of receipt and we will refund by meter. Replacements are not sent unless the nature of the damage is excessive; typically this would be 30% (i.e. due to crate being dropped, mechanical impact etc.)
- Returns and refunds - please refer to the full policy here - Returns & Refunds